THE WEAK LINK IN A WOMAN’S SKIING IS USUALLY HER EQUIPMENT.
* One of 100 Most Influential Skiers of the Century – SKI Magazine
* Top 25 Most Influential People in Skiing in the last 50 years – Skiing Magazine
* Member of the 1st Skiing for Women Hall of Fame
* Top 100 Ski Instructors in America – Skiing Magazine
* Veteran Women’s Ski and Boot tester for Ski Magazine and Skiing Magazine
* 2003 Golden Quill Award, for her lifelong devotion to the improvement of women’s skiing
WOMEN ARE NOT SMALL MEN
Jeannie Thoren is a skier with a mission, a crusader for women skiers everywhere. As a competitor she found that to perfect her own skiing she needed to make some serious adjustments to her ski equipment. While customizing her own equipment, she realized that she wasn’t the only woman skier experiencing the problems she was encountering.
She has spent the last 30 years researching the way women ski. The Thoren Theory evolved as a way to help women skiers radically improve their technique through equipment modification. Jeannie Thoren didn’t start out to save the world, she just wanted to be a better skier. Along the way she found herself revolutionizing the thinking of an entire industry. Join Jeannie and her staff and become the skier you’ve always wanted to be.
Let’s find out if I can help improve your skiing.